Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

How to Store Wine

Padma's Plantation Wine CellarI remember as a young girl, my uncle had an underground wine cellar in his basement. He had the bottles stacked willy-nilly setting on home dug dirt shelves among gossamer spider webs. It was the creepiest place I’ve ever seen, yet my uncle was so proud of his wine collection, even though he had to crawl in on his hands and knees to find a vintage bottle to bring out for his guests!

Then, when I learned to appreciate fine wine, I saw my first real cellar at a local winery. I was so impressed, and decided then and there that if I ever have a house that has a room, or a portion of a room, which could be used as a wine cellar, mine would look just like this. Floor-to-ceiling wine racks of some type of rich, dark wood lined the walls in a large rectangular room. Against one wall was a huge, fire roaring in a fireplace tall enough to walk into. In the center of the room sat a large, regal-looking table surrounded by eight massive chairs that reminded me of thrones. It’s a room I could see myself entertaining guests on cold, winter evenings. I’ve dreamed of that room for years.
Padma's Plantation Wine Storage Unit 
When I ran across this Padma’s Plantation Wine Cellar, I knew it was exactly what I’ve been looking for! Plus it has a rich, tropical flair which is a look I just can't resist!

So if you’re looking for a home wine cellar or creative ways to display your wine, look no further. Even if you don’t have room for a full wine cellar like the one that’s in my dream you can turn any closet, empty room, or unused space into the wine cellar of your dreams. Whether your wine collection is 10 bottles or over 1000, you can mix or match the Padma’s Plantation Modulare Collection to create a wine cellar you’ll be proud of!

The Padma’s Plantation Wine Cellar blends beautifully with almost any décor, and can be used against a wall or even as a room divider. From one cube to dozens, you can create unique storage or display spaces to suit a variety of options. This just might be the ideal solution for your home, office, hotel or almost any location where wine is served!

We found the entire Padma's Plantation here. (Did you notice how many times we used the name "Padma's Plantation? We can't help it, we just love the name!)

I hope you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment